Sunday, February 06, 2005

Photo-taking & Shopping

Although the weather is not very well, I have gone to Mongkok LNY Market and "Bird Street" for photo-taking. I also tried how powerful of a F1.4 lens and really want to own a F1.4 lens later.

After the photo-taking activity, I also went to buy my new bag for work. (I did not bring anything to office after I lost my bag). In positive thinking point of view, I feel quite free that I leave my home with nothing on hand during this two weeks! However, the fact is all things I like to bring along with me were lost! Hahaha...

In addition to my bag, I bought a small bag for carrying my D70 body so that I can bring it out without a camera bag. I also bough a new tie. And my friend said, "One of the advantages of having no girl friend is -- you can treat yourself better!" Hahaha...

No comments: