Monday, March 07, 2005

Memory

After most of the bosses had left their offices on Sat, I started to remove my things from my old seat. I found I had left many memories in there. Project papers, event souvenirs, photos, calendars and schedules, etc. All of them can recall my 2 years memories. I tried to sit in the old seat to call back my happiness and sadness. That is really difficult to forget...

I tried to join a travel agent talk today. Although I though it is useless and cannot provide me much benefit to join such kind of talk, I still went there because I did not experience it before. Even the result was similar to what I have expected. But I still think I got something from there and it is worth to spend sometimes to know more about the advertising method of travel agent. Haha...

No comments: