Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sidney Farewell Dinner

After the last ST review meeting today, we also enjoyed the farewell dinner with Sidney tonight.

I also think his career prospective in HIT is worse than getting a new job. The main reason is there are so many senior managers in the company and the limitation on salary adjustment also encourage staff to try more in the market rather staying in the company. This recalls me the question about changing a new job.

In addition to my market value, recent happenings also let me think more about my value in the company. Bonus, activities involvement, project responsibility let me reconsider the important of being a staff in here. If I choose to get more and my contribution in the company is light, I will try a new job.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you really want to try a new jobs? Some time "be content with things as they are" ,it is not a bad thing. People difference ambition difference.Just try any thing you wants because you as you are & no one know what happen in the coming second

manming said...

I think it may not be a "really want to try" question. I think working can either fulfill cash return or happiness. If none of them can be fulfilled, reason for working in a company is very weak.

Anonymous said...

That's why I am not go away with low salary and no big multinational company
because I am enjoy in it& her make me feel stable

manming said...

haha... My English is really poor
Not really catch your meaning
Anyway, you enjoy your work is the most important :)

Anonymous said...

Honey, I am sure you catch the English...... but, you don't catch my mind only......So sad